DRAFT PROGRAMME (as of 15 June)
Friday, August 31 2018
09:00 – 11:00 Working Group 1: Data collection and summarisation of best practices in KEPs
Moderator: Lisa Burnapp
- Developing an ethical and legal framework for transnational KEPs.
11:00 - 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 - 13:00 Working Group 2: National KEPs: models, optimisation methods and technology
Part 1. Moderator: TBC
- Findings of Handbook 1: proposing a standardised framework for designing KEPs based on identified optimality criteria and data models).
- Kick-off discussion on Handbook 2 (“Standards to describe and assess the structure and efficiency of existing and proposed KEPs”).
- Publications arising from the handbooks
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
14:00 - 14:30 Working Group 2: National KEPs: models, optimisation methods and technology
Part 2. Moderator: TBC
14:30 - 15:30 Working Group 3: Transnational KEPs and practical collaboration -
Part 1. Moderator: Xenia Klimentova
What can we learn from cadaveric transnational programs?
o Scandiatransplant experience. Tommy Andersson (SE)
o Eurotransplant experience Jacob de Boer (NL)
· Presentations on current pilot programs on transnational KEP
o Scandiatransplant (if started)
o Austria- Czech Republic. Tomas Marada (CZ)
15:30 - 16:00 Coffee break
16:00 - 17:00 Working Group 3: Transnational KEPs and practical collaboration. - Part 2. Moderator: Xenia Klimentova
Spain-Italy-Portugal. Maria Valentin (ES), Paola Di Ciaccio (IT), Catarina Bolotinha/Ana França (PT).
Discussion on further steps and developments.
17:00 - 17:30 Working Group 4: Dissemination of results
Moderator: Christian Jacquelinet
Discuss publication policy of Action deliverables, and dissemination tools such as handbooks, publications, software, conference presentations and via the Action website.