Note that the application must be submitted at least 45 days before the conference start date.
Firstly you need to login to e-COST:
If you have never participated in any COST activity before, you will first have to open an e-COST account and complete your personal profile (including, e.g., your bank details). Make sure you select the correct Action number (CA15210 - European Network for Collaboration on Kidney Exchange Programmes). Enter all the information requested.
Once you are logged in, click on Actions, and then the ITC Conference Grants tab, on the left-hand-side of the screen.
However, the tab ‘ITC Conference Grants’ will not be available in the following cases:
- If your e-COST profile is incomplete, you will first have to fill in the missing information (affiliation, education details, CV)
- If your primary affiliation of the applicant is not in an ITC country
- If your education details do not demonstrate that you are a PhD student or an ECI
The application form contains the following sections:
- Applicant details
- Conference Grant details (the attendance at the conference must start and end during the same Grant Period (GP). If a GP is not active, the applicant will not be able to submit an application).
- Bank details
- Financial support
- Supporting documents (2nd page of the application also reachable by clicking on button in the upper left corner)
The Supporting Documents are:
- Your CV (including a list of academic publications - if applicable)
- A short description of your involvement in this COST Action
- Acceptance letter from the conference organisers (confirming your speaking slot or your poster presentation)
- A copy of the abstract of poster submitted to the conference
The short description of your involvement in this COST Action should include a brief description of relevance of the paper/poster to the aims of the COST Action. You could also include here any other benefits of attending the conference and presenting the work, such as, particular opportunities for networking.
Please also include in this document a brief justification of the requested financial support (amounts for Travel, Subsistence and Conference fee).
Once the application is submitted, the MC chair is notified. If accepted, the amount awarded may be less than that requested.